Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics
- Assistant Professor and Extension Economist, Fall 2017-Current.
Oklahoma State University, Department of Agricultural Economics
- USDA National Needs Fellow, Fall 2013 – Spring 2017.
- Graduate Research Assistant, Jayson L. Lusk (Advisor), Fall 2013 – Spring 2017.
- Teaching Practicum, Primary Data Analysis (Graduate Level), Spring 2015.
- Teaching Assistant, Introduction to Agricultural Economics, Fall 2011.
Oklahoma City Community College, Department of Business and Economics
- Instructor, Introduction to Economics, Spring 2017.
- Instructor, Principles of Macroeconomics, Summer 2016.
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, Department of Regional Affairs
- Analyst Intern, Oklahoma City Branch, Summer 2012.
If you would like a copy of anything else listed on my CV, feel free to contact me via the form below.